Are you ready for homeownership?
Buying a home will likely be one of the biggest investments of your life.
So you want to get it right – especially when it comes to picking the right mortgage and the right mortgage lender.
In this 5-part video course, I will explain:
- Fixed Rate Mortgage or ARM: Which is best for you?
- The two most important factors in qualifying for a mortgage
- FHA Loans Vs. Conventional Loans: What’s the difference?
- What exactly are mortgage “points” and should you pay them?
- 5 cardinal rules for successful homeownership
Throughout the course, we will break down important mortgage terms, such as debt-to-income ratios, equity and interest rate caps — all in plain English, so you can understand how mortgages work.
Take Homeownership Smarts now if you want to prepare yourself to become a successful homeowner this year or in the years to come!